There are times when I think to myself, “If only I would have done this differently”. I’m sure we all feel that way about at least one thing.
Below are a few things I would tell the younger me.
- Go to class more often.
- Do good in school and go straight to college.
- Don’t wear those shoes with that top.
- Stop trying to please everyone – still applies.
- Enjoy life, don’t take it too seriously – still applies.
- Don’t hang around toxic people – still applies.
- Don’t be sad about boys that are jerks, Nilo is going to come around and make it all better <3
- You look fine, stop being so insecure!
- Embrace the naps & stop straightening your hair!
- Listen to mom, she knows better. – still applies
- Stop worrying so much, you have the rest of your life for that. It’s a Salvi thing. #WorryWorms – still applies.
- Don’t be in such a rush to grow up, it’s not all its cracked up to be.
Those are just a few things I would tell myself. What would you tell yourself? What would you do differently?