Seriously, we take so many things for granted, and we don’t realize that one day those things may not be there.
1. Parents: Yes, they tend to be overbearing sometimes, but keep in mind that they will not always be here. As we get older, they also get older. Appreciate your parents and show them how much you love them, every day.
2. Good friends: Good friends are truly hard to find, if you have them, don’t take them for granted. These people are not forced to put up with your mood swings and drama, but they do it because they love you.
3. Health: We take simple things like not being in physical pain, or being able to breathe properly for granted. A few years back I had severe stomach pains to the point where I didn’t remember what it was like not to be in pain. Do whatever it takes to take care of your health.
4. God: God is amazing all the time. Don’t just reach out to him when things aren’t going your way. Thank God through all the good and bad times.
5. Life: Every day that we wake up is an amazing day. Life may be difficult at times, but we need to remember that life is short, so live it to the fullest. Things will always work out, things will always get better. A genuinely positive attitude will change your prospective on life.