Last night I couldn’t help but breakdown and feel a sense of failure. Failure because I felt that I wasn’t doing enough to be a good person. Was I showing my family how much I loved them? If I left the earth today, would I feel that people knew how much I loved them? I know I could be a better wife, daughter, friend, and overall just a better person. I don’t actually think I’m a bad person, I just don’t think I’m living up to my full potential. Sometimes we get so caught up with life, we forget to stop and really appreciate the amazing things going on around us. We take life and the people in it for granted. I’m blessed to have amazing people in my life, and I will make it a point to show them every day that I appreciate them.
So, I wrote down a few reminders to keep me on track.
- Remember you are only human.
- Do what you can, God will take care of the rest.
- Have faith in all that you do.
- Appreciate those around you.
- Appreciate everything.
- Strive to be better.
- You’re doing fine, stop stressing.
- You are blessed enough to have people that will love you no matter what.
- Hug your mom & let her tell you jokes.
- Stop getting annoyed so easily.
- I am proud of you.
- Your family is proud of you.
We only have one life to live. The past is over and done with. Every morning is a fresh start.
Oh, and I love you!