For a long time I would feel guilty about having fun or being happy — as if I wasn’t supposed to do or be either those things. If you’ve ever felt that way, I hope you know that you deserve to live a big, amazing and positive life. We were born to be limitless, but along the way society taught us to set these limits that truly only exist in our minds. I say that to say a couple things; 1. You can LITERALLY do anything you set your mind/energy to. 2. Fuck anyone that tries to tell you otherwise. 3. Focus on your own shit — stay in your lane. Stop looking at others and wishing it was you. Tunnel vision, baby!
It takes 21 days to form a new habit — so for 21 days, I challenge you to repeat these affirmations (or any that you want) until you BELIEVE them with all of your heart/soul/mind/body/
Without further ado, your life changing affirmations:
- Something amazingly awesome is going to happen to me today.
- Today I will take one step towards my dreams.
- I am committed to live in constant joy. Joy is my natural state.
- The Universe has my back and is constantly sending me blessings, gifts, signs and guidance.
- I can afford anything I want. I am so prosperous, I never need to worry again.
- Everything always works out for me.
- I am successful in everything I do.
- I deserve the best and I accept it right now. All my needs and desires are met before I even ask.
- My body is filled with energy.
- I am grateful for all that I am, all that I have and all that I experience.
- My grateful heart is a magnet that attracts everything I desire.
- I am courageous. I am willing to act in spite of any fear.
- I attract money easily, effortlessly and continuously.
- I love abundance and prosperity, and I attract it naturally.
- With every breath I take, I am getting healthier and healthier.
- I attract those that help me reach my goals.
- I am organized and productive. I am energetic, and I enjoy getting my life in order.
- I invite peace and harmony to dwell in me and surround me at all times.
- I have released all harmful tension from my mind and body.
- I have the freedom and the power to create the life I desire.
- I am so grateful that all of my desires are manifesting in my life now.
Thank you for reading & kick ass this week! Let me know what magical things happen to you!