If you’re anything like me, then you probably overthink everything, stress out a lot, and rap way too much (we should be friends, just sayin’). I created a quick list of reminders that help me deal with this beautiful, crazy thing we call life.
- Things will ALWAYS get better.
- The issues you are stressing about won’t matter in a few days, months, etc.
- True strength is picking yourself up when you have fallen down.
- Be happy, even when the circumstances are sucky.
- Problems have a way of working themselves out.
- Enjoy the journey.
- Fear is not real.
- It’s okay to get mad, but make sure you get over it. Life is too short to feel anything but happiness.
- Fight for what you believe in.
- Never lose faith.
- It’s okay to ask for advice or other people’s opinions, but you should ultimately trust your own judgement.
- But don’t judge people.
- Let go of grudges.
- Know that everyone is fighting their own battle.
- Have goals; lots of them.
- Make plans for the future, but don’t plan everything out.
- Speak your dreams into existence.
- Work hard, but don’t overwork yourself.
- Give it your all.
- Listen to Tupac.
Thank you for reading. I’m sending you a big hug!