How satisfied are you with your life? If you answered 100% satisfied, then I am so happy for you! If not, then I can totally relate.
With that being said; Life is short. Even if we are blessed to live until we’re 100 years old, chances are we spend half of our lives complaining about our circumstances.
Life is meant to be lived — every. single. day. Stop waiting for tomorrow.
Enjoy your life at every stage, and not just the glamorous ones.
You are exactly where you are meant to be right now. Things always work out — stop stressing.
What I’m trying to say is that we have ONE life — why not make the best of it?
Here are 20 Things Life is Too Short for:
- Caring about what others think of you.
- Living the same day — every day.
- Pleasing everyone.
- Being depressed/sad about your situation.
- Not doing what you love every day.
- Being afraid of failure/rejection.
- Comparing yourself to others.
- Stressing about your career/job.
- DRAMA — especially if it’s not your drama.
- Allowing people to disturb your peace.
- Not asking for help.
- Arguing with people you love.
- Being prideful.
- Living in the past.
- Not forgiving yourself for mistakes you have made.
- Holding on to the toxic people in your life.
- Trying to change people that don’t want to change.
- Not trying something new.
- Failing to tell your loved ones that you love them on a daily basis.
- Complaining. Complaining. Complaining.
Stop doing things that aren’t adding quality to your life. Make it a priority to only do things that make you feel alive and enamored with life. For me that’s hiking, camping and just being outdoors — and I don’t do it as much as I should, so here I am taking my own advice.
What makes you feel the most alive? What makes you happy?
Thank you so much for reading! – Jocelyn