It’s all fun and games until someone catches the flu and feels like they could see the light (not the kinda found at the end of the tunnel) — and by “someone” I’m also referring to myself. I hardly get sick (Thank God), but this past weekend, the flu got me and it got me good. It’s the kind of flu where you literally question your whole life. I mean, I was on the verge of just quitting life and becoming a cat.
Please don’t take your health for granted (#NoteToSelf) and really nourish your body *eats hot cheetos* with necessary nutrients. With all that being said, I gathered these affirmations dedicated to nourishing your beautiful body.
- My body is getting stronger and healthier every day.
- I give thanks that I now create vibrant health within my mind and body every day.
- I return my body to optimum health by giving it what it needs on every level.
- I make time to nourish my mind, body and spirit.
- Every day brings me increased health and well-being.
- I am well, I am whole, and I am strong and healthy.
- My health, energy and vitality are increasing with every deep breath I take!
- I am active and full of energy!
- I am healthy, happy and radiant.
- I am thankful for my health and abundance.
- I am nourishing my body with fresh food and clean water.
- I am healthier and younger every day.
- I enjoy being healthy.
- Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.
- I am healed, whole and healthy.
- I treat my body with and mind with love and respect.
- I am good to my body and my body is good to me.
- Healing energy is flowing freely and abundantly through my body.
Subscribe to the #VISIONARIESNewsletter here.